Garden Walk Buffalo
- The weekend of the event – at a headquarters.
- Planning committees (we work year round on everything from beautification grants to bus routes!)
Tours of Open Gardens in July
- Coordination of garden information
- Distribution of our Tours of Open Garden Guides and Garden Events Guide.
Buffalo-Style Garden Art Sale
- Planning and coordination
- Tabling at community events (Like Plantasia and garden center events)
Gardens Buffalo Niagara Committees
Some committees meet regularly, some on an as-needed basis, and some are seasonal.
- Finance Committee
- Development Committee
- Legal Committee
- Events Committee
- Marketing & PR Committee
- Technology Committee
- Volunteer Coordination Workgroup
- Grant writing
- Database management
- Social media marketing
Gardens Buffalo Niagara, is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
If you are interested in meeting and working toward the region’s renaissance – and want to help make Buffalo Niagara a premier garden destination – please consider volunteering for Gardens Buffalo Niagara in some capacity. Please contact us any time by emailing Volunteers@GardensBuffaloNiagara.com.